Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tiny Teen Heath Models

I wanted to explode and my legs started to shake, all this time his eyes were doing nothing else but looking into mine. He removed his hands from under my dress and my body lurched forward. He closed my legs and squeezed them together. I was so horny and wet, I started squeezing my inner thighs together and slowly sliding my legs in a up and down motion, trying anything to stimulate my swollen clit to orgasm.

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, explicit sex, mild violence, bad words, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a story, don't!

"Oh, no, you don't!" the host cried, hands reaching between his legs.

Buck reached around the corner and pulled her into the suite. He closed and dead bolted the door. Buck was standing behind Kris and ran his hands up under her cut off to find her bare breasts. He ran his hands over her breasts and tweaked her nipples as he whispered in her ear, “There is an orgy. Do you want to join? You’ll probably get Fucked and Sucked. You might even get your ass Fucked. Have you ever had your ass Fucked, Kris?” Buck kissed her neck softly and ran his tongue around her ear as he dropped his right hand and started to massage her pussy through her shorts.

"Yeeeeaaa....yesaaa......ohh Mommmm Mommmmm oh yesss fuck meeeee!" I cried out as I sucked the final bits of juices out of those panties. My hips bucked and I squeezed my nipples harder as my body was racked by one of the most intense self induced orgasms ever.

Mrs. Peterson wound up modeling for a magazine a few months after that, I hear the issue is due out soon. She has called me up from time to time; we've had coffee, and even had a one on one session at her place. Oh yes, her husband. He's cool. He sits on the chair beside the bed and jerks off and talks dirty to her. The first time he hid in the closet and jerked off while she 'seduced me.'

Placing the tip of his cock directly against her hole, he began to push it in slightly. He ached to just shoot his load right then and there; her ass was so fucking tight. She squirmed, trying to relax her muscles.

I loved the way our bodies moved, becoming one. My hips meeting Michael's rhythm. Sounds escaping our lips, the heavy breathing, gasping for air. Michael licking, sucking on my neck. Back to my mouth deep kissing.

She chuckled, "No thanks, Casnanova." She opened the door and vanished inside, leaving me dejected and frowning.

We are all business during these trysts that we ourselves set up for our husband. We encourage him to perform well. We chat with these women, help them recover from the shock of the greatest sex they could ever imagine and send them on their way.

“Sure, we can lock the basement door and no one is around anyway” Carol answered. I was keeping quiet because I didn’t know what Betty would do.

I reached over and grasped his 7 inches of dick in my hand and pulled him to me. He straddled my head and knelt on the couch as I opened my mouth and took his manhood into me. He leaned forward and slid his own velvety mouth over my throbbing cock. We were now in a steamy '69' working feverishly like a two-ended oil derrick, only it was crude man-seed we were going to pump out.

"No, I'm strictly a lady for the lads," she answered. "I never fuck a lady. No, this is one chick who prefers to have dicks. Although, I guess if Kylie or Vida made me an offer I might have to try it!"

Martha leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. “Why should that bother me? It worked didn’t it?"

In a smooth motion, I climbed on top of her and clamped my hand suddenly around her throat. I saw her eyes open in shock under the scarf.

"Still sleeping," she answered. "Must be tired; it's not like her to sleep in."

There were three of us left now that Vivienne was gone, Jude, Carmelita, and me. We were not aware of the change in the soldier's intentions until it was too late. As we lay sleeping they burst in upon us and drug us from our beds in the dark of night, cast into a small closet in what had been the village elder's home, now the headquarters for the man we only knew as Vladic.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home